Sunday, May 01, 2005

[Gecko 1.8B2] K-MeleonCCF May 1st Special Edition

Here is an experimental version of K-Meleon with Gecko 1.8B2. And it should be the first one of K-Meleon with Gecko 1.8B2. So please forgive me any bugs inside.

First, the downloading dialog is broken as same as the one in my K-MeleonCCF Express B1. Guenter, don't try to fix it from chrome. I think it is because my modification of K-Meleon code.

I am using 1.8B2 chrome so although I am using the same menu of K-MeleonCCF 0.020 PR9, some of the items might not work.

And the chrome folder and components folder are not trimmed, so you will see a huge downloading size.

Anyway,

This version is very experimental. Use it as your own risk!

Download Addresss:

http://www-personal.engin.umich.edu/~haojng/K-MeleonCCFMay.exe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Could I put the layer bar on the bottom of window? How to do it? Thanks a lot

coolwulf said...

Currently, no way to do it.

Basket said...

Bon jour. Le temps amer que je vois.

Chercher le temps et quelques comment terrien ici.

Blog agréable.

Je devrai revenir plus tard.

Hunt and Fish said...

Good post